Evidence Collection and Storage
Ensure proper tracked and secure evidence collection, transport, and storage in the most demanding and hazardous environments. Our expert Evidence Collection Division team operates as a neutral third party for comprehensive management of disaster scenes resulting from fire, explosion, structural collapse, or natural disasters.
Highly Experienced Team
Put your evidence collection into the hands of the most experienced team in the business. Our division is led by retired ATF federal agents and a team of certified evidence collection professionals. Our team regularly collaborates with county, local and state law enforcement and fire personnel as well as insurance professionals and private investigators:
- ATF- and IAAI-certified fire investigator and certified explosives specialist
- Certified HAZMAT- and HAZWOPER-trained team
- Experience with ATF, EPA, CSB and OSHA
Secure Transport and Storage
Manage evidence collection handling to standards that enable a safe transition from criminal to civil litigation, including adherence to and compliance with industry standards:
- Federal rules of evidence
- National Fire Protection Association 921 Standards
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI) 921 Standards
- Full tracking functionality via unique bar codes, from scene to storage
- Secure indoor/outdoor storage
I have been on dozens of scenes with Robinette over the last few years and I have never once felt anything other than ‘I’m glad they were here.’ I could not ask for a better company to work with.
We trust Robinette to make safety the top priority and to consistently have the most up-to-date equipment and methods in place to run our jobs efficiently and effectively.
The best demo company I have ever worked with. You have made a friend for life!